Pages

29 April 2012

I think winters over?

I'm not sure if its gone, but it looks like winter may be on it's way out the door.  Though the past few days have been in the 30's and 40's the future looks brighter.  Today was the first day I have mowed the lawn this year, but there is still a bit of snow in a shady spot out back.  Here are a few pics I have not gotten around to posting.


 Below is a picture of the Ausable river up in the Adirondacks, no fly fishing today.


 Walking on a frozen lake, setting up for a night time coyote hunt.


 This was an awesome view, frozen over Lake Placid form the Lake Placid Lodge with Whiteface mountain in the background.


 Here we were fishing for Salmon in  Plattsburg, just getting out of the water for a minute to warm up.


 Not my favorite kind of shovel.

 My front yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment